PollEx DFE is rule-based PCB verification software for electrical engineers. It consists of Pre-Processor, Running Core, and Post-Processor. Pre-Processor is used for setting input parameters. Users can define rules or classify and register groups or classes for nets and components. Running Core checks the rules against PCB design data. Finally Post-Processor is employed for reviewing the checked results.
Reduces Time and Cost of Design to Manufacturing Process
Its features allow users to reduce expense and loss of time occurring in a mass production cycle. Numerous electrical defect items are checked against the PCB design data, and any design errors are reported at the point of error so that they are easily identified and corrected. Consequently employing PollEx DFE results in significant reduction of manufacturing defects.
- User-optimized environment for setting multiple rules.
- Contains all intelligent information from ECAD database with the use of PollEx PCB.
- Analyzes electrical problems on PCB design before electrical analysis tools are employed.
- Provides customized functions of reflecting requirements of field engineers.
- Can manage checking history as report with screenshots of real error points.
- Efficient use of Running Core and Pre/Post Processors.
Major checking items
Over 30 Items
Checking Stability of Signal/Power/GND, Routing Area Ratio, Copper Crossover, Complete Shield
Decap, Stability Copper, Ground Coverage, Connected Via, Width/Clearance
Board to Component Clearance, Board to Net Clearance, Ground Wall of Via
Differential Pair Net, Length & Width, Copper Area Ratio, Limit Approach Net, Stub, Antenna Via, Via Quantity, Bus, Connected Component/Circuit, Pattern Sharp Angle, Checking Clearance from Component
Component Position, Approach Pair Component, Component Shield, NC Pin, Polarity, Keep Off Pair Component